Quality Assurance Specialist (Digital Services)
Do you want to join a winning team within an organization that is a leader in their industry? Join us in our transformation and contribute to our success!
Why do we need you?
We are currently seeking a
Quality Assurance Specialist
to join our Website team. This position is responsible for ensuring website layout and content are aligned with both our customer’s expectations and YPG’s product requirements before each site is published online. As the final stage in website production, QA is responsible for identifying and addressing any errors in the completed product that could hinder our ability to provide a positive customer experience.
What will you do?
- Verify that all customer instructions were followed in the creation of each website and that all customer-supplied content was appropriately incorporated into the website
- Ensure each website created adheres to internal product specifications developed by Marketing
- Proofread website content for textual errors and thoroughly validate all website functionality (links, navigation, etc.)
- Alert copywriters and/or website builders to errors found in websites and check subsequent versions of the website after corrections have been made until the product is error-free and ready for customer review; communicate with Multimedia Content Agents if discrepancies necessitate customer clarification before the website is published online
- Must meet company expectations for production volumes and quality performance
- Other duties as assigned
What are we looking for?
- High school diploma is required; BA in English or similar field preferred
- One to two years in a similar position editing and/or proofreading is preferred
At Yellow Pages Group, we know we owe our success and our amazing culture to the dedication of our exceptional employees. We are committed to offering you a best-in-class total rewards package, ongoing growth and development opportunities, plus a dynamic and innovative working environment.
- Paid vacation, personal time
that begin on the first of the month
following 30 days
- Free parking
- Free 24/7
access to a nearby
- Be part of a winning team with members that are
to be at work
- Work in a
with an open space concept that encourages open
- Casual environment where you can wear your
- Be involved and implicated in the company’s success
- Be encouraged to
develop, to learn
and to move up in the organization
Yellow Pages Group is a leading digital company in Canada. The Company serves over 300,000 local businesses through its nationwide sales...