Monitor, assess, and measure collectors' compliance with federal and state laws, and with client and company work standards, and provide meaningful feedback to improve collectors' productivity, compliance and overall performance
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monitor collection calls for compliance with federal and state laws, and provide feedback to operations and training departments to improve collectors' compliance.
- Monitor calls for collection technique and accuracy of messages left with customers.
- Provide feedback to operations and training departments to improve collectors' call quality, productivity, customer service, and compliance with client and company standards.
- Conduct file audits as needed to ensure that FS meets or exceeds client standards for working accounts, and provide feedback to operations and training departments to improve such performance.
- Initiate corrective and disciplinary actions when necessary to curtail collectors' violations of federal and state laws that are detected during call monitoring, and log such violations.
- Assist in training and developing new Quality Assurance Specialists.
- Participate in monthly calibrations sessions.
- Perform special projects that may be needed and/or assigned by management.
Minimum Skill Requirements (after training):
- Knowledge and use of the phone system to include SYMPOSIUM
- Knowledge of FS policies and procedures
- Knowledge of the CUBS software
- Basic math knowledge with emphasis on calculating percentages
- Knowledge of clients' work standards
- Knowledge of FDCPA and State Laws
- Familiarity with personal computers and basic keyboard skills
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Email
- Knowledge of the navigation within the NICE system
Preferred Skills and Experience:
Ability to maintain objectivity and fairness while evaluating performance
- Associates degree.
- Navigation between multiple applications skills
- Good time management skills
- Basic multi-tasking skills
- Previous experience working in quality assurance, preferably in the collection industry.
- Ability to accurately recollect, assess and document calls.
- Ability to collect, organize, analyze and trend data.
- Good verbal and writing skills.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Firstsource Careers - 2 years ago
Firstsource is a leading global provider of business process management services. Founded in 2001, Firstsource ranks third in BusinessWeek's...