Guess what? The Customer Care Quality Assurance Team is growing!
The need for another Quality Assurance Specialist means an excellent opportunity for you to take the next step in your Quidsi Career. In this position, you will play an active role in ensuring that all Customer Care Agents maintain our high quality standards as we strive to inspire passion in our customers.
We are looking for a self-driven individual with the demonstrated ability to connect with and engage others. The ideal candidate has a deep understanding of our processes and procedures, is attentive to detail and can recognize the subtle differences between "Effective" and "WOW" service.
- Monitor and score 500+ agent interactions each month using the Quality Scorecard.
- Calibrate regularly with other Quality Specialists to maintain Quality scoring consistency.
- Identify and implement process improvements for monthly monitoring, scoring, and the Quality Scorecard.
Partner with Team Leads
- Conduct 1:1 coaching sessions with new and existing agents to increase Quality performance.
- Develop techniques, materials, activities or job-aids to support the coaching process.
- Partner with team leads to increase individual agent and team Quality performance by sharing observations, making suggestions and providing feedback.
- Develop and execute a process for identifying, reporting and communicating Quality performance trends at the element, agent and call center levels.
Strong work ethic
Average Quality scores of 83 or above
Good efficiency metrics (available time, after call work etc…)
Minimum of 6 months as a Quidsi call center agent
We encourage current Customer Care Agents to apply!
Soap.com - 16 months ago