PURPOSE AND DISTINGUISHING CHARACTERISTICS
The Quality Assurance Supervisor is responsible for and maintaining written policies and performing audits of the departments within Loan Servicing. The Quality Assurance Supervisor will perform call monitors for our collection, customer service and loss mitigation departments to ensure a superior service level and compliance with CashCall’s call model and all federal, state and local laws. This position provides information to assist in the feedback and formal training process to enhance performance levels.
EXAMPLES OF TASKS
- Responsible for monitoring the quality delivery of service of collections and customer service representatives.
- Work with Employee Development Manager to design, develop, implement and maintain a comprehensive quality control program.
- Perform departmental audits as assigned.
- Provide detail and summary reports of the audits to the Employee Development Manager, Director of Collections and the Vice President of Servicing Department.
- Develop and maintain policy and procedure for all Servicing Departments.
- Participate in call calibration sessions to ensure consistency with management team.
- Minimum of 3 years in compliance, quality control, or auditing function.
- Minimum of 2 years in supervisory or lead experience required.
- College Degree or equivalent work experience.
- Ability to travel as necessary.
- Strong knowledge of the FDCPA guidelines.
- Strong MS Office skills – particularly Excel and Access.
- Extensive Knowledge of Collection Processes (sub-prime is a plus).
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to work with associates at all levels of the organization.
- Must be a team player and have exceptional people skills.
- Must be able to review data in a time sensitive environment and track/report accurate results every time.
- Experience writing policy and procedures.
- Must demonstrate the ability to thrive in a fast pace/changing environment.
- Must be flexible to work a variety of shifts.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be able to maintain a regular 8-hour shift five days per week either Monday-Friday or Thursday – Monday, one 10-hour shift during the week, and 2-3 weekend days per month, in addition to a mandatory 12-hour shift on the last business day of the month. Should the last business day of the month fall on a weekend, the mandatory 12-hour shift will be worked on the last Friday of the month. Other mandatory shifts will be scheduled for the remaining days of the month that fall on a weekend. These shifts may include an eight (8) hour shift on Saturday and a four (4) hour shift on Sunday. Failure to report to work for any of the mandatory shifts may result in disciplinary action up to and including termination.
- Experience with Aspect/Davox dialer systems
Cashcall - 6 months ago