Duties & Responsibilities
- Inspect and audit components to ensure compliance to quality requirements.
- Perform pre-shipment inspections and file/archive all quality documents and records.
- Identify and report any supplier and internal product quality deviations.
- Support the implementation of engineering changes.
- Maintain quality inspection documents, manufacturing records, material traceability certificates
- Assist with any other duties and projects as assigned.
- Demonstrate self-motivation and strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills along with the ability to prioritize, multi-task and meet deadlines.
- 2-4 years practical experience in a welding, fabrication/machining manufacturing environment and application experience with lean tools and principles desired.
- Knowledge of dimensional and material inspection methods.
- Experienced with the use of vernier calipers, micrometers and other common inspection and measurement tools.
- Understanding of quality documentation requirements and ability to maintain confidentiality of records and information.
- Understanding of fabrication and welding procedures and processes including QA requirements and methods.
- Capable of reading production drawings, analyzing engineering details, project plans, specifications and codes.
- Ability to handle multiple and competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Proven history of problem solving, project management and leadership.
- Computer literacy and proficiency with MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel,) is required.
- High school diploma or equivalent
Broadwind Energy, Inc. - 9 months ago