Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Managing paper from “cradle to grave” within the firm.
• Organizing large volumes of paper into manageable sized jobs to allow for imaging.
• Image quality control - Identifying unacceptable images, pulling them from the master document and correcting any issues that may be present.
• Use of LAW for file conversions.
• Working with individual secretaries, attorneys, teams, litigation specialists, paralegals, etc in order to manage large and time sensitive matters.
• Working closely with Litigation Support , as well as Support Services, and Services Manager in order to assure the accurate and timely imaging of requested jobs.
• Working with and on a team to sell and support the concept of imaging throughout the firm.
• Other duties as assigned.
Minimum and Preferred Qualifications:
• High school diploma or GED equivalent, required.
• Understanding of Windows Operating System file structures, required.
• Experience with various software such as Windows, LAW, OmTool, Worksite, etc, required.
• Ability to work closely on process driven work, required.
• Excellent customer service skills, required.
• Experience converting files from formats such as .tiff, .pdf, Word, and Excel, preferred.