Responsible for testing all MIS software projects throughout various stages of development.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function and basic duty satisfactorily.
The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Review software specifications.
- Conduct thorough, manual testing of software applications.
- Report defects with thorough descriptions of steps to replicate.
- Work with Software Developers to ensure defects are successfully resolved.
- Regular and prompt attendance at work is a primary function and requirement of this position.
- High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED)
- Some college experience in Information Technology or related field a plus
- Experience in Quality Control/Quality Assurance a plus
- Experience in Software Development a plus
- Basic proficiency with major web browsers
- Basic proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Proficiency with Visual Studio a plus
Our company is built around two core assets, its brands and its people. That's what makes working at Perfect 10 so special. We believe work...