Quality Assurance Testing Analyst
Piper Enterprise Solutions is seeking a Quality Assurance Quality Assurance Testing Analyst with a data-driven testing background for a position in Morrisville, North Carolina (NC). The Quality Assurance Testing Analyst will be responsible for static analysis, test planning and documentation while working with internal content, internal development and operation team members, and internal systems. Additionally, the Quality Assurance Testing Analyst is responsible for performance and security planning, process support, regression testing, and test execution.
This is a direct hire opportunity.
Requirements and Qualifications for the Quality Assurance Testing Analyst include the following:
- 3 years of experience writing test plans, traceability matrices, and tests required; experience generating large, complex data sets and messages for testing
- Proficient experience with one or more of the following:
- SQL, PL/SQL, testing in an Oracle environment
- 1 year experience testing ETL, ESB, and Large Relational Databases (particularly Oracle)
- Experience with SoapUI or TOAD (not required, but preferred)
- Experience working in the healthcare industry (not required, but preferred)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field (not required, but preferred)
$60,000 - 75,000. Total compensation package will be determined by recent salary history and relevant work experience. A successful candidate will be offered a comprehensive benefits package including a bonus structure.
U.S. Citizenship or permanent residency is required for this position.
Please email ONLY qualified resumes to Annika Hugosson at firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: Test Analyst, Quality Assurance Analyst, QA Analyst, Tester, Quality Assurance, Performance, Regression, Quality Assurance Testing Analyst, ETL, ESB, Oracle, Oracle Database, SoapUI, OLAP, TestNG, Selenium, GroovyScript, QA, Real-time, test plans, documentation, data warehousing, regression testing, testing, software testing, traceability matrices, decision support, Raleigh, Morrisville, Research Triangle Park, RTP, Cary, Apex, Durham, North Carolina, NC, Quality Assurance Testing Analysts