inVentiv Health offers best-in-class Clinical, Consulting and Commercial services to global companies seeking to accelerate performance. With 13,000 employees in 40 countries, we rapidly transform promising ideas into commercial reality. inVentiv has committed itself to hiring and retaining the very best talent in the healthcare industry, those who have a single common characteristic: the desire and aptitude to succeed. We are focused on hiring the best, those who possess unparalleled knowledge and experience as well as a passion for delivering exceptional ideas and service to our clients. In turn, inVentiv provides an opportunity-rich environment where employees can grow as professionals in one of many disciplines and pursue long-term career goals throughout our worldwide network of locations.
Job Summary: Responsible for planning and directing Sales Systems and Operational Quality Assurance & Compliance policies, programs, and initiatives.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Lead the Documentation, Training, and Processes for the Selling Solutions Quality Management Program
- Ensure utilization of Quality Assurance and Compliance programs across all client implementations and internal initiatives within operational functions
- Manage QA Testing Team personnel
- Implement Quality Assurance Program and Improvement plans.
- Schedule routine internal audits to ensure standards are followed – participates and is the Selling Solutions point person for external Client Audits
- Writing/Approval of all Standard Operating Procedures
- Monitor and evaluate Defect Tracking and Change Management tools
- Ability to work well with diverse groups in coordinating, training and meeting deliverables
- Manage Testing phase for Projects - ensure successful completion of all Testing (End-End, Functional, Migration, Regression, Performance) prior to Production Implementation
- Writing/Approval of Test Plans, Test Scripts, Test Data and Project closeout
- Organize, prepare, coordinate and document all policies and procedures
- Serves as the authoritative source of compliance and guidance to business units and other departments
- Look for innovative ways to improve IS Quality via process improvements &/or Testing tools
- Perform R&D on Testing tools as appropriate – recommend improvement opportunities to Management
Required: Bachelor’s Degree
- Healthcare and/or Pharmaceutical experience (knowledge of regulations including PDMA, Sunshine Act, etc.)
- 10+ years experience leading Quality Assurance & Compliance programs within the Pharmaceutical industry
- 10+ years working with software validation and IT/system quality testing
- 5+ years Managing QA/Testing staff
- Experience with Audits
- Strong organizational, prioritizing, verbal and communication skills
- Customer focused, Business Engagement experience
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and solve complex problems
- Proficient Leadership and training skills
Benefits: At inVentiv health, we believe in providing an environment and culture in which Our People can thrive, develop and advance. We reward and recognize our people by providing valuable benefits and a quality of life balance.
EOE: inVentiv health & its Clients are equal opportunity employers and are committed to employing a diverse workforce.
InventivHealth - 14 months ago