Responsibilities are, but are not limited to, performing quality control assessments, interacting with clients, resolving issues, reviewing reports and working on ad-hoc requests/projects as needed. The position will require interaction with team members. Strong attention to detail and proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Microsoft Excel is required.
· Assess formatted real estate instruments to ensure compliance with internal standards and county recordation requirements.
· Assess system of record to ensure accuracy and compliance.
· Complete projects outside of daily responsibilities if assigned.
· Respond both timely and effectively to management requests.
· Interact with clients on research requests and providing timely responses.
· Expedite rejection/reship documents.
· Assess and/or produce various reports.
· High School Diploma or equivalent minimum.
· Mortgage industry and/or real estate experience helpful but not required.
· Document review/quality control experience preferred.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills; analytical skills.
· Experience with Microsoft Excel preferred.
· Ability to work independently and as part of a group.
· Creative/innovative problem solver.
· Good people skills required for interacting with team members.
· Ability to meet daily deadlines.
· PC skills required. Windows, Microsoft Word, Excel, Adobe Acrobat.
· Strong attention to detail.
· Meet or exceed daily production expectations.
· Maintain low error percentage.
Synergy Staffing Inc - 11 months ago