At ALTA, we acknowledge that an effective recruitment and selection process is essential in attracting and retaining high quality personnel. This is achieved by effective skills assessment coupled with the most objective evaluation techniques.
Job suitability is achieved with the above, together with the evaluation of each individual's experience along with a background check and drug screening.
Training and Development
At ALTA, we believe in developing our personnel into well-rounded employees. Although we expect our people to be trained and skilled in their chosen disciplines, we ensure that they keep abreast with the latest in trends and technologies with an appropriate training program, as well as possessing the necessary background and know-how regarding workplace disciplines.
ALTA maintains relationships with many major equipment manufacturers with whom we have set up training programs. Such programs enable us to send selected employees on manufacturer training courses for relevant technologies.
ALTA also provides significant training opportunities for our Project Manager, Program Managers, Supervisors, Managers and Directors with focus on leadership skills development.
Compensation and Benefits
ALTA offers a highly competitive compensation package to go along with excellent benefits which include comprehensive health care coverage, survivor and disability benefits, retirement savings plan, and paid time off.
Click Here to Complete Your Application
Share with friends or Subscribe!
Quality Auditor - Los Angeles Region, CA
- Perform TPA (Third Party Audits).
- Perform Audits on Alta Telecom Lead Technicians.
- Train Alta Telecom Lead Technicians.
- Train Alta Telecom FLM Auditors.
- Ability to work flexible hours to ensure customer expectations is met.
- Minimum of 10 years of field engineering and/or installation in related field.
- Must have working knowledge of one of the following standards: GR1275, TP76300, TP76400 or a major telephone company (Qwest, Verizon, and Bell South).
- Working knowledge of digital hierarchy, data transport and switching networks, including physical and logical network layouts, facility design, network hardware inter-connection, equipment shelf configurations, etc.
- Strong written and verbal skills with high attention to details.
- Primary responsibility for conducting quality audits for third party and Alta Telecom.
- Reviews all data obtained during all quality audit activities to ensure consistency with all policies and procedures.
- Keeps management team abreast of significant issues or developments identified during quality audit activities and actions being taken to improve the situation.
- Maintains a working knowledge of telecommunications industry quality assurance codes and standards.
- Plays an active role on quality management teams within the organization.
- Investigates and adjusts customer complaints regarding quality.
- Practices Total Quality Management to ensure positive development of processes, methods and procedures.
- Must have previous experience with conduction installation audits.
- General office working environment.
ALTA Group - 13 months ago