SHIFT: B & D (Nights)
Provide support to manufacturing through the auditing of product and processes
1) Must be available to work any shift.
2) Must be available for overtime as requested.
3) Must be able to correctly calculate basic math (addition, subtraction,
division, fractions and percentages).
1) Having a working knowledge of all incoming and blade manufacturing processes.
2) Perform audits on products received from suppliers.
3) Obtain product samples. Measure/inspect samples to determine conformance to
specifications and standards.
4) Using the SmartScope and toolmaker microscope, inspect steel, for compliance
with the applicable blueprint and material specification requirements.
5) Apply the applicable inspection plan and procedures for parts and/or incoming
product being inspected.
6) Calculate sample averages and ranges.
7) Record all in-process audits performed during a shift.
8) Segregate and clearly mark all suspect and non-conforming product/material.
Complete applicable documentation and process in accordance with documented
9) Inform operator and Manufacturing Team Leader of out-of-specification
product. Notify Buyer/Planner of discrepancies found on incoming material.
10) Obtain disposition of non-conforming material with assistance from the QA
Lead person and Manufacturing Team Leader.
11) Recommend corrective measures through departmental group leads and team
12) Keep inspection procedures, material specifications and prints up-to-date.
13) Summarize audit findings, as required for supplier evaluations.
14) Perform trend analysis, cause and effect diagrams and other SPC tools, to
analyze audit findings, to assist manufacturing in continuous improvement
15) Record, file and maintain quality records, charts and files.
16) Train new employees, as required.
17) Keep the work area clean.
18) Other duties, as assigned.
1) Prior auditing/inspection experience is desirable.
2) Demonstrates ability to work well with other team members
3) Proven ability to quickly learn and retain job skills
4) Demonstrates initiative and drive, and the ability to work well with little
or no supervision
5) Basic knowledge of SPC and blue print reading.
6) Demonstrates general mechanical ability problem solving skills and
7) Demonstrates ability to consistently follow procedures
8) Demonstrates ability to react positively and effectively in a stressful
9) Demonstrates ability to obtain and assess objective evidence fairly
Need Technical Help? Please call the Career Center Help Desk at 1-877-560-4084.
Powered By Kenexa Recruiter®
Job Detail (P-REM-98)