Quality Auditor - 096812
Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and industrial leader serving customers in more than 150 countries. Our 162,000 employees create quality products, services and solutions to optimize energy and operational efficiencies of buildings; lead-acid automotive batteries and advanced batteries for hybrid and electric vehicles; and interior systems for automobiles. Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. Through our growth strategies and by increasing market share we are committed to delivering value to shareholders and making our customers successful. In 2011, Corporate Responsibility Magazine recognized Johnson Controls as the #1 company in its annual "100 Best Corporate Citizens" list. For additional information, please visit http://www.johnsoncontrols.com. JCI is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, and as such does not discriminate in its recruiting and selection process based on disability or handicap status. If you are a person with a disability and you need an accommodation during the application process, please call our Talent Acquisition Hotline at (414)-524-8999 and press option #0.
Position: Quality Auditor
Location: Plymouth, MI
Conduct plant BOS audits for designated region.
• Follow-up on open issues noted during audits to ensure corrective actions meet the quality system requirements.
• Assist plants in preparing for 3rd party TS16949 audits.
• Rollout changes for BOS April/October release and communicate new requirements to plants.
• Provide BOS training to plants within region when needed, including new acquisitions to Johnson Controls.
• Achieve/maintain quality system requirements, applicable customer, and industry requirements as necessary (BOS, TS16494, AIAG, etc.).
• Support audits in other regions as needed.
Education requirements: Engineering or appropriate technical background in the field of quality management is required. Specific education and training in quality disciplines, including (minimum) ISO/TS 16949, Cont. Improvement, PPAP, FMEA, Control Plan and Customer Specific Requirements, Core Tools, etc. Qualified and trained as BOS Auditor.
• Technical requirements: Understanding of BOS, familiar with the components of Advanced Quality Planning, audit experience Requirements may be waived by the local/department/BU Manager based upon work experience.
Johnson Controls - 21 months ago
Johnson Controls, Inc. (Johnson Controls) provides automotive interiors, products and services that optimize energy usage in buildings and...