Performs quality audits according to the Mastronardi Produce Quality Audit Program using established acceptance criteria outlined in audit check-sheets and Food Safety guidelines. Makes a determination whether product meets criteria, which includes color, size, condition and weight of produce.
- Prepares audit reports and non-conformance reports using objective evidence collected.
- Conducts the required number of audits to meet the Quality Department objectives.
- Reports non-conformance findings to responsible department manager/supervisor.
- Verifies that action was taken to correct the non-conformance.
- Actively supports efforts to achieve and maintain SQF (Food Safety and Quality) certification.
- Performs any quality related tasks, special projects as assigned.
- Post Secondary Education and/or experience in the produce industry
- Inspection/audit experience or knowledge of quality systems, HACCP, ISO 9001, cGMP, etc considered an asset
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to use and read measuring devices such as scales, calipers, ruler
Sunset Produce is a family owned partnership between the Robert & Duane Munn families. Today, in its fourth generation, the partners are...