The Incoming Quality Auditor inspects parts being received by the customer, using proper inspection techniques and equipment. This task is also performed accurately, efficiently, and in a professional manner.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
REQUIRED JOB SKILLS, COMPETENCIES & EXPERIENCE
- Inspect or perform audits on incoming material, using measuring and gaging tools and visual techniques in determining conformance to engineering specifications
- Determine the method(s) and process(es) needed to measure part conformance, according to the allowed dimensional tolerances and normal gaging practices
- Document and report non-conformances to specifications using computerized quality documentation system
- Contain non-conforming parts and materials
- Sort and rework non-conforming parts and material
- Prioritize the order of short-quantity loads, and manage FIFO flow of received goods
- Complete other duties and/or responsibilities as assigned
- Comprehension-level knowledge and ability to interpret engineering drawings
- Comprehension-level knowledge and understanding of inspection techniques, and the selection and manipulation of measuring tools, equipment, and gages
- Demonstrated ability in interpreting engineering specifications
- Comprehension-level knowledge and ability to interpret geometrically dimensioned and tolerance engineering drawings
- Demonstrated ability in handling and maintaining precision, measuring tools, equipment, and gages
- Perform visual inspection of painted surfaces, surface defects, cleanliness, and packaging
- Operating-level proficiency using computer software programs
- Able to unpack and repackage incoming materials safely and as instructed
- Operating-level knowledge of material handling equipment, pallet jacks, and hoists
- Perform visual inspection of various types of welds
- Other duties and/or responsibilities as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 2 or 4-year technical degree preferred
- Previous work experience in a quality background preferred
Need flexibility in your work schedule?
Crave a high-pay, low-stress job opportunity?
Want someone to cut through the noise and find the ideal job for you?
Join the SelectRemedy team, and we'll get you on a new career path. From helping you tune up your resume to accelerating your skills with our computer training, we'll get you on the road to professional success!
Potential SelectRemedy benefits include health insurance, dependent care assistance accounts, referral bonuses, and safety incentives, as well as the best temporary, part-time, and full-time positions available in today's growing job market.
SelectRemedy is proud to invite qualified job seekers to join our team of talented Associates. Please note our screening requirements before applying: All applicants must provide documentation proving that they are eligible to work in the United States and may be asked to submit to a drug test and reference and background checks.
Need some additional job hunting advice? Anita Clew has answers!
- 19 months ago - save job
Serving the staffing industry for over 25 years, SelectRemedy matches talent with opportunity. Whether you're a job seeker looking for work...