Mid to Senior Level , Full Time , Customer Service , Call Center , Call Center
arvato digital services llc , Business unit: arvato Customer Services , Valencia , California
The Quality Coach provides Transaction Monitoring support or Sales Verification support (as applicable) requirements for a program or a vertical account either within a site and/or across multiple locations. This incumbent will conduct both Process Level and/or Agent Level contact Interactions between a Contact Center Representative and our client’s End User. This individual is responsible for the accuracy of evaluations, interaction assessment. Additionally, this individual contributor is influences agent development through effective coaching and development. The Quality Coach is responsible for the proactive identification of agent level performance related opportunities by Transaction Monitoring Results or CSAT Predictor. A Quality Coach is also responsible for agent level action planning, quality presentations and agent training on Quality-Related topics.
General Duties and Responsibilities
- Communicate with and support Quality Manager, Operations Manager, Supervisors, leads, and employees including troubleshooting.
- Participate and contribute to company projects and developmental meetings.
- Coach agents on a daily, weekly and monthly basis to Quality improvement
- Conduct Supervisor Call Audits
- Conduct Process and Agent Level Transaction Monitoring
- Ensure consistent application of the quality process/system.
- Attend and/Facilitate Client Calibration or monitoring sessions.
- Facilitate Quality training and/or initiatives
- Diagnosis continuous improvement opportunities applicable to account, workgroup and department. Utilize common process methodology for process improvement.
- Monitor agent quality on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis
- Develop and maintain quality reports at agent, team, and call center level
- Assist in developing and streamlining Quality procedures.
- Provide written and verbal feedback to agents on all completed evaluations.
- Attend Calibration Sessions
- Handle Agent Calls as required
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Superior written and verbal communication skills and presentation skills.
- Must have proficiency with various classic software applications programs including Microsoft Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Outlook
- Ability to manage and develop a team across multiple sites, virtual team experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, in English
- Ability to build rapport and work effectively with all levels of management and clients.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Understand and comply with all company and departmental rules and regulations, policies and procedures
- Exceptional ability to read, write, and communicate in English
- Must have the ability to perform basic math skills
- Skills in establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with staff and customers
- Must be a self starter, organized, detailed oriented
- Must be able to handle multiple projects simultaneously & be receptive to change
- Must be comfortable in a technical environment
- Strong knowledge of the applicable client account is required
- Strong Customer Service/Retention/Sales/ Technical Support skills.
- Knowledge of Excel, and Outlook software/programs
- Works well in a team environment, a good communicator, pays close attention to detail, is deadline driven
- Proven Past Performance Associated With Current Quality guidelines
- Works well under pressure.
- Has a desire to assist others to reach personal goals.
- Understanding of all company policies and confidentiality.
- Flexible to work any shifts within department hours of operation.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field from an accredited four-year college or university with some related work experience, desired
- 2-4 Years of relevant call center experience
- High school diploma or equivalent work experience required
- 6 months experience on the applicable client account required
While performing the duties of this job the employee requires mobility, the ability to distinguish letters, numbers and symbols as well as hand/eye coordination. The employee regularly sits for long periods of time. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, and reach with hands and arms. The employee regularly uses office equipment such as multi-line telephone systems, fax machine, copy machine, calculator. Employee will regularly use a computer for extended periods of time. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
All of the above job duties may be changed/modified/deleted at any time by the Company; any other job duties may be assigned as needed.
For more information, please visit our Web Site:
Bertelsmann SE & Co. KGaA - 2 years ago
Trends alter consumer behavior, thus also changing the relationship between companies and their customers. As a result, we are constantly...