Department: Training and Quality
You must meet the following qualifications to apply:
Requirements: Applicants must be dependable, proficient in Microsoft Office Applications, demonstrate excellent customer service skills and practice multi-tasking on a daily basis. Candidates must be able to make good decisions in order to ensure production quality. The ability to self-motivate and motivate others is a must. Flexibility and attention to detail is characteristic of this position.
- New outbound program
- Time in position – at least 90 days Call Flor Experience
- Quality % - must be 90% or above
- Attendance – no more than 2 deviations within a 90 day period
- Corrective Actions – no written warning in past 90 days
- Production Goal – must meet or exceed department goals on a weekly basis
- Experience - previous Quality experience is preferred
Responsibilities: Daily tasks will include monitoring agents and providing feedback on quality assurance actions. Ensures client quality and satisfaction. Provides daily, weekly and monthly reports to management. Provides daily interaction on production floor discussing performance and quality related items. Controls cost indirectly by increasing productivity through quality efforts. The Quality Coach will also be required to complete other tasks as assigned by their Supervisor and/or Manager.
T HIS POSITION REQUIRES FLEXIBILITY IN SCHEDULING