Quality Control Analyst IPotential Temporary to Hire position in San Diego CountyLocal Candidates Required This position is responsible for the performance and reporting of analytical testing for product release as well as the performance and reporting of developmental assays as required. This position ensures that the company goals for timely product testing are accomplished by being directly involved in the production of test results for product release and investigations. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Responsible for the performance and reporting of analytical testing for product release
- Compiles data in order to evaluate product by statistical methods
- Performs the required testing for protocols and assisting in writing reports
- Records daily monitoring data for laboratory equipment
- Assists in raw material inspections by performing analytical testing as required. QUALIFICATIONS To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Basic Algebra and Math skills are required Intermediate excel skills. Looking for strong analytical skillsEDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- AS or BS degree in a Biology, Chemistry or equivalent
- QC related experience and 1 or more years experience in a GMP or similarly regulated environment such as a pharmaceutical drug manufacturing, Biologics or Biotechnology company. LANGUAGE SKILLS
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization. Kelly Scientific ResourcesKelly Scientific Resources is the largest scientific staffing supplier in the world* Recruiting Scientific and Clinical Research professionals since 1995 involving in cutting edge technology that impact our lives Operating on four continents, 20 countries with ongoing expansion 80 locations in North America, Europe, and the Pacific Rim Over 8500 scientists and clinical research professionals on assignment globally on an average workday Largest Supplier to the National Institute of Health
Kelly Services, Inc. (Kelly) is a global temporary staffing provider operating in 36 countries and territories throughout the world. The...