Our successful client in North Charlotte is looking for a Quality Control Analyst to join their team. In this role, you will offer quality control guidance and expertise to procedural documentations supporting industry best practices.
- Develop quality plans, programs, procedures and tools to manage quality across project
- Interface with other disciplines and provide Quality input to project plans
- Review and obtain signoff from stakeholders on final procedure documentations
- Provide feedback on quality-related issues and metrics to the Project level PMO.
For immediate consideration, email your MS Word resume to Talbot.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Strong Microsoft Office skillset
- Experience supporting projects within a matrixed organization
- Familiarity of Software Quality Assurance
- Experience with Procedural writing
Related Terms: analyst, QC, Quality Control, Quality Analyst, PMP, PMI, PM, MS Project, Project Management, quality assurance, six sigma, QA Manager, Auditor, Quality management, Quality Assurance Lead, Black Belt, Risk manager, Systems analyst, procedures, SOW, SOP
Monster - 22 months ago
Principle Solutions Group is a high-performance, award-winning IT staffing and consulting firm that is committed to producing results for...