our client in RTP, NC is looking for a Quality Control Associate. This is a long term consulting position. If interested, please apply to this ad or send your resume and contact details with the job# and job title in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org The primary responsibility for a Quality Control Associate I is the execution of release and stability testing and all activities associated with executing this testing in a cGMP manner. Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to, training on multiple assays, basic analytical/technical support and problem solving capabilities, basic writing skills, support of method transfer, method qualification and validation activities as appropriate, support for assay control and reference standard qualification as appropriate, robust and compliant cGMP documentation practices, and a basic understanding of FDA/EMEA regulations. Principal accountabilities may include: |
• Perform release and stability testing.
• Author investigational protocols, investigational reports, change control requests, and Quality Technical Reports, etc.
• Support the execution of the transfer, qualification, method development, analytical improvement projects, and validation of analytical methods in collaboration with the appropriate Quality or Development group.
• Support maintenance of effective laboratory systems to ensure integrity of all laboratory results.
• Provide timely review/corrections for data and documentation generated for or by QC Chemistry.
Creative Solutions Services, LLC - 10 months ago
There's no mystery behind how Black Box does business. The company distributes and supports voice and data networking infrastructure....