Responsible for the ensuring the quality of outgoing mail for clients.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES: (not limited to)
• Proof reading initial letter setup for correct formatting, font, and merge fields
• Performing Quality Control of outgoing mail
• Updating user documentation
• Completes daily mail run to corporate office
• Other tasks as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS: Education, Licenses/Certifications and Work Experience:
• High School Diploma or GED
• Attention to detail/ confidence in proofing materials for accuracy and consistency
• Strong communication & interpersonal skills
• Microsoft Office experience
• Team player attitude
• Must be able to move 40 lbs.
• Must be able to stand for long periods of time
• Ability to work in an environment where the noise level is moderate and infrequently loud
• Valid driver's license & safe driving record
• College Degree
• Previous experience in quality control
• Previous experience in a telemarketing environment
RuffaloCODY - 20 months ago