Audits internally and externally to verify compliance with established Flanders QA program and a supplier program.
· Audits internal production areas to ensure procedures are followed properly. Assists with external audits.
· Perform specific Quality Assurance tasks as required by corporate procedures/guidelines.
· Perform assigned audits per the requirements of the QA Program.
· Assist in product and process problem identification and resolution.
· Work closely with facility personnel in accomplishment of these tasks.
· Performs other duties as assigned by management.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
· High School graduate or equivalent preferred.
· Prefer a minimum one year experience in Quality Assurance.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills with all levels of employees.
· Strong computer skills; proficiency with Microsoft Office.
· Must have good analytical and problem solving abilities.
· Must be able to work as part of a team to ensure all company standards are met.
DECISIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Complete internal and external audit by program.
· Must adhere to company safety regulations while performing tests on various products and machines.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS/WORKING CONDITIONS
· Must be able to lift up to approximately 15-50 pounds.
· Must be able to stand and walk throughout facility continuously.
· Must be able to use both hands and arms in repetitive motion if needed.
· Must be able to sit at a desk for extended periods of time.
· Must be able to use computer related equipment with accuracy and efficiency.
· Must be able to work in a manufacturing environment.
· Must be able to withstand noise, dust and possible fumes or extreme heat depending on location of testing.
· Must be able to travel throughout the facility to obtain information needed to perform job functions.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
Flanders Corporation is an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, veteran status, or disability. If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a medical condition or disability, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know the nature of your request.
Flanders Corporation - 10 months ago