Successfully perform chemical analysis within the QC Laboratory. The chemist may be assigned work in one of the following functional groups – Raw Materials, Finished Products, Stability or Process Validation.
- Successfully perform all essential job functions required by a QC Chemist Trainee.
- Ability to read, understand and successfully follow laboratory methods of analysis for assigned functional group.
- Basic knowledge of Empower software as used for routine analysis; including the ability to create sample sets, processing methods, instrument methods and sample sets; the ability to successfully collect and process data using a predefined set of parameters as delineated by the laboratory procedure and/or supervisor.
- Cooperates and assists in OOS/OOT/NOE investigations when conducted per established SOPs and in compliance with regulatory standards.
- Performs routine daily maintenance on laboratory equipment (e.g. dissolution baths, HPLC, UPLC, UV, pH meters and analytical balances)
- Complies with cGMP, Compendial, CFR and company SOP requirements.
- Reports status of analysis to supervisor on a daily basis.
- May be assigned to one or more secondary job functions.
- Must complete all SOP training and any other training as required by the company, SOPs and federal/state/local laws.
- Completes other duties and responsibilities as assigned by supervisor/manager.
- Bachelor's Degree in Chemistry
- 0 – 3 years experience
Qualitest is an equal opportunity employer .
Endo Pharmaceuticals - 20 months ago
Endo Health Solutions, formerly known as Endo Pharmaceuticals, wants the pain to end, preferably through the drugs it acquires and markets....