Audit inventory, and other related databases in flagship operation to provide absolute accuracy and drive the highest levels of customer service, making corrections as required. Report on errors to allow identification of root causes and removal of barriers to accuracy, both internal and external. Responsibilities include: basic level reporting, reviewing and processing transactions, reconciling and data mapping. Ensure quality service and effective and efficient operations support for internal business partners and/or external customers/clients.
· Under general supervision, audit alphanumeric data in a computer database.
· Assist in the reconciliation and mapping of inventory data.
· Record and verify complex data, correct errors according to standard procedures.
· Must possess very strong 10 key and alpha numeric keyboard skills (assessment required).
· Must be able to maintain speed and accuracy under pressure of heavy workloads and meet quality standards.
· Must pay close attention to detail; good attendance, teamwork, and a desire to meet customer’s quality standards.
· Ability to pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
· Excellent PC skills with database management a plus
· Ability to learn and adapt to new procedures and processes quickly
· Able to work independently with little or no direct supervision