Great food and great careers – this is what Performance Food Group brings to the table. PFG is one of the largest foodservice distributors in the nation, with more than 66,000 national and private label products that we market and distribute both nationally and in 40 foreign countries. If you’re ready to set your career in motion, it all starts now with a company that really delivers!
The Quality Control Coordinator position will perform the following duties:
Performance Food Group is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment on any basis including race, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, the presence of mental, physical, or sensory disability, sexual orientation, or any other basis prohibited by federal or state law.
- Inspects all perishable items inbound and outbound.
- Performs quality assessment of items upon delivery as well as daily slot checks of all items
- Assures all product is of high quality and is maintained in the highest standard possible
- Performs re-packing of product
- Maintains adequate temperature controls and overall assurance that product shipped is of the highest possible quality
High School Diploma or Equivalent
HAACP Certification preferred
Able to work Sunday - Thursday schedule.
Performance Food Group - 9 months ago
When it's time to eat out, Performance Food Group (PFG) delivers. It's the #3 broadline foodservice distributor in the US (behind...