Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged
in development, application and maintenance of quality
standards for processing materials into finished
· Adopts health, safety, environmental, security and
quality programs of the company.
· Performs housekeeping tasks to ensure that work area
· Communicates needs of personnel with approved contract
· Performs interviews with potential employees and
· Interprets company policies to workers and enforces
· Educates Quality Inspectors on requirements and issues
of the projects.
· Coordinates program designed to ensure continuous
productions of product are consistent with established
· Interprets specifications, blueprints, and job orders
to workers, and assigns inspection duties.
· Interprets engineering drawings, schematic diagrams or
formulas to arrive at specified quality and reliable
· Studies production schedules and estimates inspection
hour requirements for completion of the job assignment.
· Recommends measures to improve production methods and
the quality of the product.
· Analyzes and resolves work related issues, or assists
workers and/or leader man in solving work related
· Ensures that quality issues generated from the field
are brought to the attention of the appropriate
personnel for resolution.
· Confers with other supervisors to coordinate
activities of individual departments.
· Maintains time and production records for the quality
· Recommends or initiates personnel actions, such as
promotions, transfers, discharges and disciplinary
· Supervises 3 to 5 employees.
· Minimum high school diploma or equivalent
· Minimum 8 years experience.
McDermott - 17 months ago