Rolls-Royce, a world-leading provider of power systems and services for use on land, at sea and in the air, operates in four global markets - civil aerospace, defense aerospace, marine and energy. We continue to invest in core technologies, products, people and capabilities with the objective of broadening and strengthening the product portfolio, improving efficiency and enhancing the environmental performance of its products.
- Perform dimensional and NDT inspections and determine acceptability against standards or specifications.
- Document and maintain required inspection records in accordance with company procedures.
- Calibrate inspection equipment and maintain database in accordance with company procedures.
- Report to department forepersons, results of in-process and final inspections.
- Adhere to prescribed safety rules and regulations. Report to supervision any unsafe conditions that they may become aware of. Must wear or use all company required safety equipment.
- Prepare material review reports for Material review Board (MRB) disposition.
- Interface and communicate with all departments.
- Inspect and report nonconformance's of purchased goods to QA manager.
Physical Requirements :
Must have enough manual dexterity to occasionally perform inspections and functions in difficult or awkward positions
- Must be able to lift various items weighing up to 50 pounds at times in awkward positions.
Rolls-Royce has a broad customer base comprising 600 airlines, 4,000 corporate and utility aircraft and helicopter operators, 160 armed forces, more than 2,000 marine customers including 70 navies, and energy customers in 120 countries. Rolls-Royce is a technology leader, employing 38,000 people in offices, manufacturing and service facilities in 50 countries.
Rolls-Royce is a Military Friendly Employer.
Rolls-Royce is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and a barrier-free employment process.
Rolls Royce - 11 months ago
Rolls-Royce plc is a global company providing power on land, sea, and air. The company has established leading positions in civil aerospace,...