The Mechanical Quality Control Inspector is responsible for performing inspections and verifications in accordance with customer requirements and the Company Quality Management System (QMS). This position ensures quality control standards in the execution of fabrication, construction, and maintenance activities. |
· Support the AES zero-incident safety culture and assume personal accountability and responsibility for safe work practices in all projects, activities, and operations.
· Perform and document inspections and conduct subcontractor audits as required.
· Review applicable standards and codes to establish quality requirements and verify acceptance of finished products.
· Develop inspection plans and reporting requirements in coordination with the Quality Manager.
· Evaluate and monitor mechanical, piping, and welding processes and performance to ensure compliance with customer requirements and Company quality standards.
· Analyze and interpret statistical data, isometric drawings, plan drawings, piping and instrumentation diagrams (P&IDs), and customer specifications.
· Ensure all deliverables conform to drawings and specifications.
· Perform civil, structural, and architectural inspections as required.
· Investigate and address customer requests regarding quality.
· Implement quality control procedures and document control processes as required.
· Perform in-house audits on document control and material handling processes.
· Identify quality training requirements and conduct training.
· Interface with project management and procurement to communicate quality or supplier issues.
· Ensure all deliverables are operational, complete, and ready for turnover to the customer.
· Comply with Company and customer policies and procedures.
Minimum Education and Experience
High school diploma or GED with a minimum of five years related experience or training preferred. Experience with inspection gauges, tools, and documentation to support quality inspection activities required. Proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel preferred.
American Welding Society Welding Inspector certification required. Annual vision examination including color vision tests required. Other qualifications or certifications may be required. API 570 certification highly desirable.
All applicants must meet the following AES Driver Licenses and Records policy.
ASRC Energy Services - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard
Alaska's slippery slopes have led to financial success for ASRC Energy Services. A subsidiary of Arctic Slope Regional Corp., ASRC...