This position completes complex assignments for Quality Assurance through inspection functions that comply with company standards and Good Manufacturing Practices. Assures that procedures are complied with, product is properly handled, and proper records are maintained.
The ideal candidate must be able to work in a team oriented, fast paced environment. Bard Access Systems is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer that values and actively seeks diversity in the workforce.
Summary of Position with General Responsibilities:
The following duties and responsibilities are intended to be representative of the work performed by the incumbent(s) in this position and are not all-inclusive. The omission of a specific duty or responsibility will not preclude it from the position.
1. Writes changes to inspection plans and MANSOPS via document control practices (MCO's).
2.Analyzes data and develops reports for engineering review. Reports may include trend analysis, control chart interpretation, protocols, etc.
3. Works from Q.C. Plans, following prescribed sampling plans, inspection methods, specifications, drawings and established standards.
4. Performs visual, dimensional, and functional inspections on a wide variety of products.
5. Reports nonconformances to the Q.C Supervisor and discusses corrective action. In addition, follows-up to see if corrective action was effective.
6. Determines whether product is acceptable or rejectable, initiates rejection notices, and maintains accurate written records of the inspections performed, including the results.
7. Recognizes conditions outside their specific areas of inspection which require action and refers the items to the supervisor.
8. Monitors compliance to G.M.P. in employee working areas and reports infractions to Q.C. Supervisor for corrective action.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
1. Knowledge of advanced inspection equipment such as Instron, vision system, CMM etc.
2. Knowledge of advanced data collection systems.
3. Familiarity with word processing. College level English or equivalent.
4. Effectiveness in performing duties accurately and in a timely manner.
5. Good verbal and written communication skills.
6. Familiar with Q.C. inspection techniques and Bard Access Systems products.
7. Good visual perception.
8. Ability to perform basic math functions such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, division and percentages.
9. Ability to use basic statistical methods (including algebra) in the analysis of data accumulated from inspection activities.
10. Knowledge of basic elementary inspection techniques/equipment.
This position requires two years related Quality Control experience or equivalency. The incumbent for
this position must have the ability to lift up to 50 lbs. and withstand repetitive motion. This position
also requires demonstrated human relation and communications skills.
The incumbent must be able to read and comprehend English.
The incumbent must also demonstrate the potential ability to perform the essential functions of the job as outlined in the duties and responsibilities. Medical device manufacturing experience preferred.
C. R. Bard - 22 months ago
C. R. Bard is no upstart in the world of medical devices. The company has been in the business for more than a century and introduced the...