One of the largest oilfield services companies, Weatherford operates in more than 100 countries and employs more than 70,000 people worldwide. With a product and service portfolio that spans the life cycle of a well- well construction, formation evaluation, completion and production- and a robust research and development effort, we are well positioned to meet the ever-evolving needs of the oil and gas industry.
" I & II".
·May assist in training Inspector "I's.
Good verbal communication skills.
Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos in English.
Ability to follow oral instructions.
General knowledge of documents relating to job.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume.
Ability to read common measuring devices; tapes, micrometers, callipers, etc.
Basic computer knowledge.
Should be able to work closely with fellow employees.
General knowledge of products and processes.
The physical ability to immediately respond to emergency situations.
- ·Perform various other duties and activities as assigned by supervisor within the physical constraints of the job.
- ·Perform Well Screen and where appropriate Client Company's Health, Safety & Environmental Policy.
- ·Select products for tests at specified stages in production process, and test products for a variety of qualities such as dimensions, performance, and mechanical or chemical characteristics.
- ·Record test data, applying quality control procedures.
- ·Evaluate data and write reports to validate or indicate deviations from existing standards.
- ·Recommend modifications of existing quality or production standards to achieve optimum quality within limits of equipment capability.
- ·Set up destructive and non-destructive tests on materials, parts, or products to measure performance, life, or material characteristics.
- ·Prepare graphs or charts of data or enter data into computer for analysis.
- ·Develop knowledge of inspector skill as in Inspection Employee Skills
Weatherford International can weather the natural and economic storms that affect the oil and gas market. The company, which is domiciled in...