Position: Quality Control Inspector
Location: Fort Stewart, GA
Advancia Corporation is seeking qualified candidates to work as a Quality Control Inspector this position will be responsible to the Site Lead for the monitoring and measuring of quality service of Range Support Operations, Classroom/Auditorium Support, Training Aids Devices Warehouse Support, Land Rehabilitation and Maintenance, and Wheeled Vehicle Maintenance Support.
The Quality Control Inspector will be responsible for and not limited to the following duties:
Required Education and Certificates:
- Schedules, conducts and documents inspections
- Provide the Quality Control Manager (QCM) quality control documentation
- Identifies and corrects potential and actual problem areas throughout the life of the contract. Ensures QCP addresses and coworkers comply with:
- Internal work performance standards;
- Productivity measurement, work control, including work scheduling, work flow, and application of established standards for all functional areas under the contract;
- Industrial relations and personnel management;
- Data collection and other documentation.
- Assist the Quality Control Manager of implementation of Ranger Quality Control Inspection System
- Ensures workforce has access and training on all record keeping and reporting procedures.
- Ensures compliance with all regulations and standard operating procedures to provide Media Support, Warehouse Support, and Land Rehabilitation and Maintenance Support, and organizational level Wheel Vehicle Maintenance Support in during the performance of the Contract.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- 2+ years Range Operations experience preferred
- General proficiency of Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word
- Ability to define problems, collects data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
Working Knowledge and Ability to Operate:
- Performs work in and outdoors, in extreme hot and cold weather.
- May experience vibrations, noxious fumes, gases, odors, lightning forest fires, venomous/dangerous animals and/or insects, and high levels of noise.
- Work requires physical presence around high voltage and machinery.
Selected candidate must be able to obtain and maintain a United States Passport
- 4 X 4 Pickup, ½ ton to 1- ton
Position is upon award of contract
Advancia can help your hardware and software get ahead. The company provides systems integration and other information technology services...