Verify conformance of both procured material as well as assembled products through inspecting, testing and sampling procedures.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Conduct routine inspections on both incoming materials as well as product assembled in Operations/Manufacturing
- Determine acceptability of material and assembled product to specific requirements using mechanical assembly drawing and material electrical specifications
- Record data on inspection results
- Perform root cause problem solving to develop corrective action plans. Communicate with vendors both in and outside of CAR process
- Conduct corrective action verification analysis to confirm appropriate action was taken
- Audit and monitor quality requirements in accordance with the company quality assurance policies and customer specifications
- Assist Inventory Control personnel with material handling and storage quality requirements
- Conduct various quality checks on finished products. Insure that all products fall within standards, measured to specifications and within tolerances, readability of labels, etc.
- Install routine firmware files into vendor built material as needed
- Follow all clean-up and housekeeping procedures. Comply with all quality, safety, and work rules and regulations
- Experience in quality inspection activities using DVM’s, calipers, and assembly documentation
- Familiar with the requirements of ISO 9001:2008
- Demonstrated ability to do root cause problem solving and take effective corrective action
- Experience with MS Office software
- Ability to articulate requirements and communicate across organizations to reach issue resolution
- Familiarity with ECO processing
- Understanding of ESD control process, material handling and shelf life controls
- Previous experience with ERP systems and structure
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described below are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these essential functions.
- Associates Degree or equivalent experience
- 3-5+ years’ experience in a manufacturing environment
- Any Quality Management System experience in an ISO 9001:2008 registered environment a plus
P HYSICAL REQUIREMENTS :
The position requires sitting for extended periods of time at a computer station or laboratory environment. Some standing is required. Ability to lift and carry up to 30 lbs. Dexterity of hands in order to operate test equipment, hand tools and document test results. Vision requires eyesight sufficiently strong enough to permit extended close work and normal color perception; Hearing and speaking in order to exchange information.
Internal office environment with moderate noise level. Safety adherence required in the operation of testing equipment. Minimal exposure to electrical shock.
CELLULAR SPECIALTIES INC. - 30+ days ago