We have a 8+ month contract position in McKinney, TX for a 2nd shift Quality Control Inspector (on contract with our client, Raytheon). The job description is below. If you are available please send an updated resume, your rate requirements, date of availability, and your citizenship status.
Response Deadline: 8-June-12
QC Inspector - 2nd shift only
Start Date: 8-JUNE-12
End Date: 31-DEC-12
# of Positions: 2
U.S. Citizenship REQUIRED
Please note: No Corp to Corp You must have the legal right to work in the US for any employer to be considered for any GeoLogics’ position. Successful applicants will be direct hire, W2 hourly employee of GeoLogics Corporation.
Location: McKinney, Texas 75070
- The applicant must have good communication skills, both oral and written
- Must be capable of communicating quality and engineering criteria/issues to all levels of factory employees
- Must be able to read and perform inspections using the assembly instructions and engineering drawings. This will require a basic understanding of reading and interpreting engineering drawings
- Must be able to perform configuration verification on all levels of assemblies
- Must be proficient in the use of all configuration tools such as PDM, Texas KSN and Microsoft Access database Files
- Must know how to verify that all operations have been completely performed and accepted, including acceptance testing
- Must be able to verify all entries in VM have been correctly completed and closed on all levels
- Must be proficient in the understanding of torque and assembly methods/processes
- Prior experience as an Inspector or CEA
- Capable of obtaining a secret clearance
Have experience in the performance of First Article Inspections
Have experience using calibrated inspection measurement tools such as micrometers, calipers, etc.
Competent in the use of Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint and Word)
Good understanding of how to perform root cause analysis
Contact Dee, email@example.com
5285 Shawnee Road, Suite 300
Alexandria, VA 22312
(866) 758-1759 Fax
GeoLogics is a 21 year old growing technical services company headquartered in Alexandria, Virginia, with 8 regional offices distributed throughout the country. The Company provides software, IT and engineering services, mission critical solutions, and technical support primarily to the Defense and Aerospace industry, various agencies of the U.S. federal government and commercial clients. GeoLogics specializes in the areas of engineering, IT, communications, software, systems development and research and development.
The GeoLogics Employee Benefits Program (EBP) reflects our abiding interest in and commitment to meeting the needs of our diverse workforce and providing financial security for both our employees and their families. GeoLogics offers an exceptionally competitive array of benefits for our employees, including: Health Insurance (w/ Dental & Vision), Life & Disability Insurance, Long Term Care, Flexible Spending Accounts, PTO, and a Retirement 401k Plan.
For more information, please visit our website at: www.geologics.com
GeoLogics Corporation - 13 months ago
GeoLogics is a fifteen-year old high-technology services company based in Alexandria, Virginia. GeoLogics was started to provide first-class...