Do you have what it takes to be a member of the J- Team? Jordan’s Furniture is looking for a General Laborer. This entry level warehouse job is responsible for performing a variety of tasks to assist QC in operating efficiently.
The duties include the following:
- Disposes and recycles trash generated from the department’s daily operations
- Performs repetitive assembly and repackaging of merchandise, including a quality check of the merchandise and identify damages/defects
- Completes basic touch up functions utilizing finish markers, graining pencils and furniture crayons
- Operates trash compactors, recycling equipment and electric pallet jacks
- Receives and inspects all parts packages upon delivery
- Unloads merchandise from trailers and places in appropriate assigned staging area
The successful candidate must have:
If you're ready to make a difference in your career, we are interested in speaking with you! Jordan's Furniture is proud to offer a comprehensive benefits package to our employees.
Visit our Careers page to learn more!
- 0-6 months of related experience or equivalent education/experience
- Must be 18 years or age or older and have a high school diploma or equivalent
- Must be able to solely and safely lift and move materials up to 110 lbs.
Jordan’s Furniture is an Equal Opportunity Employer.