Do you have what it takes to be a member of the J- Team? Jordan’s Furniture is looking for a Quality Control Inspector.
The Quality Control Inspector is responsible for opening and performing visual inspection of merchandise to insure quality standards are met. Other responsibilites include:
- Stages merchandise to be delivered to customers.
- Opens and inspects merchandise and identifies problems and/or defects, such as rips, tears, scratches, etc., before delivery to customer.
- Marks defective/damaged furniture; performs minor repair and touch-up. Responsible for knowing all product specific characteristics, traits, procedures, parts, and assembly.
- Maintains vendor/product knowledge.
- Proficient use of hand and power tools.
- Identifies sales errors, stages merchandise in loading order, accounts for all merchandise on manifest and identifies special instructions.
- Assists senior personnel with training of new Inspectors.
- Uses and maintains tools and equipment in accordance with company and OSHA safety standards
The successful candidate must have:
If you’re ready to make a difference, Jordan’s is the place for you. Jordan's Furniture is proud to offer a comprehensive benefits package to our employees. To view our benefits package, please visit http://www.jordans.com/Careers.aspx for more information.
- 0-2 years of related experience or equivalent education/experience.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Must be 18 years or age or older and have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Must be able to solely and safely lift and move materials up to 110 lbs.
- Must be able to successfully pass a background, physical, drug and strength test.
Jordan ’s Furniture is an equal opportunity employer.
Jordan's Furniture - 30+ days ago