Quality Control Inspector
Work Location: Memphis, TN
9 Months contract
Job Description: Job Summary
Support trabecular metal manufacturing operations through the inspection of both in process and finished goods inventory.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Must be able to both visually inspect and measure parts made of Trabecular Metal.
- Must have basic understanding of manufacturing process
- Must also be able to understand inspection standards on polished materials
- Must be able to document findings on written logs and be able to read materials containing approval and release of products associated with inspection.
- Participate in inventory control process for both in process and finished goods.
- Basic Knowledge of Final Inspection.
Expected Areas of Competence (i.e. KSAs)
- Basic knowledge of the following measurement devices: caliper, micrometer, and optical comparator.
- Basic understanding of Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Familiarity with QSR and FDA requirements.
- Should be able interpret engineering drawings. Some basic computer experience to include production tracking software or spreadsheet manipulation is a plus.
Education/ Experience Requirements
- High school diploma required.
- Certification in ISO auditing a plus
- Certification as an ISO auditor a plus
Mphasis Infrastructure Services - 30+ days ago