Packers Plus is the pioneer of open hole, multi-stage horizontal fracturing and we provide technology-based solutions to the oil and gas industry around the world. We are looking for a QC Inspector in our northwest Houston office.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- The Quality Control Inspector is part of a team which ensures our components are manufactured to drawing specifications.
- Incoming inspection of components utilizing a variety of measurement tools
- Recording and reporting of non-conforming product
- Ensure inspection processes are followed and accurately completed
- Measure parts and compare with specifications to ensure they meet standards
- Maintain cleanliness of work space to ensure a safe work environment
- High School diploma is preferred
- Technical training an asset
- Standing for extended periods
Competencies, Skills and Experience
- Experience using measuring tools and equipment in a Quality Control or Manufacturing environment
- Ability to read part drawings
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Previous oil and gas experience an asset
- Strong verbal and written communication skills required
- Capable of remaining professional when interacting with both internal and external stakeholders
- Trigonometry, physics and chemistry an asset
To apply, please email your cover letter and resume referencing the above position
We deliver innovative high end completion technology solutions that work (the first time).
How We Do Business
We do our jobs with...