Tetra Tech, Inc. is a U.S. based leading consulting,
engineering, remediation, restoration, and construction
firm. We provide our clients with a full range of
traditional and innovative services, that are delivered
cost effectively, timely and in compliance with
applicable regulations and requirements.
Tetra Tech currently has an opportunity for Environment
Field Sampling Specialists at our Green Bay, WI
location. This position will work under the direction of
a Sr. ESQ Scientist, ensuring implementation of ESQ
programs and ensuring the proper use of protective
- Use monitoring instruments and interpret results.
- Identify health and safety hazards and recommend
safety briefings and on-site staff training.
- Investigate quality incidents and participate in
monitor adherence to project plans and
- Perform quality control testing and inspection,
specifications and ensure implementation of
control reports as needed.
- Prepare quality control checklists and daily quality
accordance with the Corporate Quality Program,
- Assist in the preparation of Quality Plans in
client requirements and applicable governmental
determining the presence of an imminent health and
- Order the shutdown of site activities upon
of Quality standards and regulations.
- Keep current of developments in and interpretation
monitoring, and field data collection.
- Perform in river sampling, turbidity raft
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Perform various other tasks as assigned.
completed a Coast Guard approved boater safety
- Must be Hazwoper 40 hr OSHA trained and have
Bachelor Degree preferred.
- High School or equivalent education required,
Candidates who are interested in joining our dynamic
team should submit a resume to Tetra Tech Inc., at
email@example.com. Please mention the
position that you are applying for in your cover letter
and include salary requirements. A pre-employment drug
screen is required.
Tetra Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we
value workplace diversity. We invite resumes from all
interested parties including women, minorities, veterans
and persons with disabilities. Tetra Tech offers their
employees a comprehensive compensation package and the
opportunity to work on large scale government projects.
Please visit our website at www.tetratech.com to see the
array of services that we provide and exciting projects
we are currently working on.
If you are disabled and need assistance with your job
application process, please send the position you are
applying for to: firstname.lastname@example.org or send a
fax to (973) 630-8111.
Division/Department : ECI
Req. Code : ECI-Environ Field Sampling Spe
Tetra Tech - 19 months ago
Tetra Tech puts technical know-how to work. The environmental management, consulting, and technical services group focuses on resource...