CSI Aerospace Inc. is a very successful, fast-paced
subsidiary of Heico Corporation, a NYSE-traded company
(NYSE: HEI, HEI.A). For more than 40 years, Heico has
thrived by serving niche segments of the aerospace,
defense and electronics industries by providing
innovative and cost-saving products and services. CSI
Aerospace’s culture focuses our Team Members’ on
providing high quality products and services to our
customer base, which is made up of most of the world’s
airlines. Our “work hard, play hard” approach creates a
dynamic environment that continually challenges our team
members to perform their best. Forbes Magazine has
ranked Heico as one of the 200 “Best Small Companies”
and 200 “Hot Shot Stocks”.
CSI Aerospace Inc., a subsidiary of Heico Aerospace
Corporation is currently recruiting for the position of
Quality Control Lead Inspector. In this position, the
Quality Control Lead Inspector will:Responsibilities:
in conjunction with production and engineering
- Control day to day inspector’s work load requirement
hardware for conformance to FAA approved data, including
- Accurate and efficient inspection of production flight
engineering drawings and specifications, AMS, and other
industry standards and specifications.
quality requirements and determine its disposition.
- Perform internal audits.
- Evaluate discrepant components in accordance with
- Assist the Quality Manager to insure compliance to FAA
Certificated Repair Station.
- Previous experience as a lead inspector at an FAA
requirements, with a high attention to detail.
- Strong work ethic
- Highly responsive to internal and external customer
proper use of metrology tools.
- Train Team Members on proper inspection procedures and
samples during the reverse engineering process.
- Assist Engineering by performing measurements on
materials comply with all material specifications
- Review Supplier paperwork to insure components and
identified by Engineering.
Sharp CMM using PC-DMIS software.
- Usage of and programming experience with a Brown and
- Three years experience performing first
- Previous experience as a FAA Designee (DMIR or ODA
Req. Code : 880
Division/Department : CSI Aerospace, Inc.
HEICO - 7 months ago
Here's a HEICO haiku: HEICO companies/ Providing for jet engines/ In flight or on land. Its Flight Support Group, consisting of HEICO...