Job Code :
CSI Aerospace, Inc.
Broken Arrow OK US 74012
Job Type :
Career Level :
High School or equivalent
Manufacturing and Production
Job Description :
CSI Aerospace Inc. is a very successful, fast-paced subsidiary of Heico Corporation, a NYSE-traded company (NYSE: HEI, HEI.A). For more than 40 years, Heico has thrived by serving niche segments of the aerospace, defense and electronics industries by providing innovative and cost-saving products and services. CSI Aerospace’s culture focuses our Team Members’ on providing high quality products and services to our customer base, which is made up of most of the world’s airlines. Our “work hard, play hard” approach creates a dynamic environment that continually challenges our team members to perform their best. Forbes Magazine has ranked Heico as one of the 200 “Best Small Companies” and 200 “Hot Shot Stocks”.
CSI Aerospace Inc., a subsidiary of Heico Aerospace Corporation is currently recruiting for the position of Quality Control Lead Inspector. In this position, the Quality Control Lead Inspector will:
· Control day to day inspector’s work load requirement in conjunction with production and engineering requirements.
· Accurate and efficient inspection of production flight hardware for conformance to FAA approved data, including engineering drawings and specifications, AMS, and other industry standards and specifications.
· Perform internal audits.
· Evaluate discrepant components in accordance with quality requirements and determine its disposition.
· Assist the Quality Manager to insure compliance to FAA CFR’s.
· Previous experience as a lead inspector at an FAA Certificated Repair Station.
· Strong work ethic
· Highly responsive to internal and external customer requirements, with a high attention to detail.
· Train Team Members on proper inspection procedures and proper use of metrology tools.
· Assist Engineering by performing measurements on samples during the reverse engineering process.
· Review Supplier paperwork to insure components and materials comply with all material specifications identified by Engineering.
· Usage of and programming experience with a Brown and Sharp CMM using PC-DMIS software.
· Three years experience performing first article/conformity inspections.
· Previous experience as a FAA Designee (DMIR or ODA Unit Member).