As a leading athletic direct marketing firm outfitting thousands of athletic teams nationally, it takes more than just a passion for sport to stay on top of our game. We are seeking the exceptional, the motivated, and the innovative.
Job Overview: Quality Lead
Joining our team, you will enable our production initiatives to both reach/exceed revenue goals and build our brand by maximizing efficiency in customization.
Aid in creating an efficient and world class production department
- Drive efficiency by identifying areas of strengths and weaknesses in current processes and procedures
- Deepen communication and relationship channels between production, sales and art
- Work closely with sales to identify production and customization limitations and opportunities on latest products
- Identify new trends, processes and equipment to increase efficiency and growth in customization
- Develop and report on key metrics pertaining to misprints, operator efficiency and machine output
Improve production efficiency by being a leader in Quality
- Inspect all outgoing products to ensure quality standards are met
- Keep up with quality documents and be able to report back on any issues
- Ensure products and art are correct before they arrive at production lines
Aid in preventing machine downtime
- May be called upon to provide help with basic machine repair or routine maintenance
- May be asked to operate machinery or lead a shift
- At least 5 years in screening and embroidery environment
- Quality background a plus
- Strong problem solving skills
- Understanding of relevant technology
- Excellent communication skills
- Detail oriented
We're interested in learning more about you and appreciate you taking the time to apply. Please send your cover letter and resume.