About the Job:
The Quality Manager will be responsible for monitoring, maintaining and continuously improving quality standards for Dietary Supplements manufactured for Beachbody. He/She will be responsible for inspecting manufacturing practice compliance, raw ingredient quality and finished product performance. He/She will also be responsible for maintaining action standards for all raw ingredients and finished goods. When quality issues do occur, the Quality Control Manager immediately will begin the root cause analysis process to identify and resolve the quality issue and take action to prevent from reoccurring.
About Your Duties:
About Your Duties:
- Acting as a primary technical interface between Beachbody and our contract manufacturers to ensure that all documentation, including formulas, specifications and methodologies are in place.
- Conducting statistical analysis of test results to ensure manufacturing process capability in meeting product specifications and proposing process and specification changes as required.
- Providing Quality Department support (audits, failure investigations, complaint investigations, new product start-ups, GMP compliance monitoring, etc.)
- Verifying receipt, release testing and documentation of raw ingredients used in Dietary Supplements.
- Verifying established and approved manufacturing practices.
- Verifying established and approved packaging and documentation practices for finished packages (including labels) are followed.
- Verifying and approve finished product COAs.
- Collecting and maintaining retainer samples and support Beachbody’s product monitoring program.
- Providing support for expansion of dietary supplements into different regions of the world.
- Developing and executing internal audit and layered audit programs and to ensure compliance to quality standards and adherence to documented procedures.
About Your Experience:
About Your Experience:
- Ph.D. or Masters degree in Chemistry, Biology and/or Microbiology.
- Six Sigma certification is a plus.
- 8 ~ 10 years in Quality Assurance/Quality Control in a dietary supplement/drug manufacturing environment.
- Extensive experience with 21 CFR 110 and 111 cGMP regulations required.
- Extensive knowledge of test methods and testing requirements for dietary supplements required.
- 3 ~ 4 years in a quality management role preferred.
- 3 ~ 5 years of experience in consumer products and/or DR (Direct Response) / E-Commerce preferred.
- Prior auditing experience preferred.
- Prior experience with ingredients sourced internationally preferred.
- Prior laboratory experience preferred.
- Knowledge of application of statistical methods.
- Proven track record of process improvements.
- Ability to work independently and solve conflicts effectively.
- Must be proactive, personable, effective and supportive of immediate management.
- Detail oriented individual with high level of analytical ability to problem solve and create/find solutions utilizing an 'out-of-the-box' mindset.
- Solid written communication for drafting reports and correspondence. Must have strong verbal communication skills along with good close vision and depth perception.
- Problem solving aptitude, with ability to create work-around methods for immediate use, and to initiate best-method processes for future implementation.
Beachbody, creator of the nation’s most popular in-home fitness and weight loss solutions including P90X®, Insanity®, and Brazil Butt Lift®, among many others, is a rapidly growing fitness company.
Founded in 1998 on the simple principle of helping people achieve their goals and enjoying healthy, fulfilling lives, Beachbody offers an unprecedented opportunity to be a part of a global movement where your work is valued and measurable.
Decidedly un-corporate, Beachbody encourages employees, or Dudes as we call them, to bring their unique selves to work, employ a progressive mindset, have fun, and G.S.D. (Get Stuff Done). Your personality and willingness to embrace our culture is equally important as your skills and resume. We are passionate about what we do and expect the same from you.
Our founders, Carl Daikeler and Jon Congdon, have created a highly collaborative and energetic atmosphere complete with competitive compensation, bonus opportunities, comprehensive benefits, free Shakeology, hourly fitness classes, and product discounts. Beachbody is an equal opportunity employer and is always looking for humble, top-notch talent prepared to influence positive change.
Beachbody - 13 months ago
Body-conscious consumers keep Beachbody (formerly Product Partners, LLC) busy. Founded in 1998 by CEO Carl Daikeler and president Jon...