Position: Quality Control Manager
- Create, direct and control adherence to quality standards in meeting customer requirements and expectations
- Communicate with customers, suppliers and team members to provide feedbacks and resolving issues in a timely manner
- Work with engineers for the process controls and documentations
- Lead the team to ensure product quality and reliability with effort to drive for continuous improvement
- Communicate with key OEM customers for quality performance reviews
- To review, update and monitor existing procedures as well as creating and implementing new procedures to ensure and meet the quality assurance objective
- Solid quality management experience in the computer manufacturing industry
- Experience in dealing with manufacturers on Failure Analysis reporting
- Knowledge of data capture through Oracle.
- Able to present to customers (i.e. production and field yield data)
- Familiar with 8D reporting
- Must be knowledgeable in ISO, QS, TS and APQP standard and practices
- 5+ years, BS/MS degree in Industrial engineering
- The company offers competitive compensation and benefit programs that include Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Flexible Spending Account and 401K along with vacation, holidays and sick time.
- Founded in 1979, AMAX ( www.amax.com ) is a trusted leader in Custom Server and Storage Solutions in North America. Headquartered in Fremont, California, AMAX also operates several branch offices throughout North America and worldwide.
- AMAX's expertise drives two key divisions that deliver customized computing solutions to a wide range of industries. AMAX's Appliance Manufacturing Division provides efficient and top-of-the-line manufacturing solutions and global logistics to OEM customers; and AMAX's High Performance Computing Division provides innovative and scalable custom server, workstation, server, and cluster products.
- Work Culture: http://www.amax.com/about/culture.asp
Monster - 16 months ago