Quality Control Manager
Our client is seeking a Quality Control Manager to oversee the quality control functions for one plan. Key qualification is that the ideal candidate be certified in Louisiana.
If you meet our qualifications and are interested in being consideration for this position, please attach you current resume along with your desired salary range and email it to email@example.com Attn: Ann
COMPANY PAID FEES
• 5+ years experience dealing with aggregates, asphalt, sand and gravel.
• Proven track record of implementing quality control standards and overseeing the inspection of production and output to assure compliance with customer specifications.
• Perform basic math calculations.
• Perform quality control testing on blacktop.
• Experienced in LADOTD Marshall and Superpave Mix design and plant testing.
• Currently LADOTD certified in Asphalt Plant Inspection.
• Experienced in Aggregate Gravities for GSB, FAA and Elongated Testing, GMM Testing and Ignition oven testing.
• Computer proficiency in MS Word, Excel and Outlook applications.
Feb 19, 2013
- n/a -
US - Louisiana
- n/a -
ConstructionJobs.com - 2 years ago