***Please note that QC or QA experience in the beauty care, personal care or pharmaceutical industry is required for this position.*** |
Beauty Manufacturing Solutions Corp. (BMSC) is a high-growth US contract manufacturer of beauty, baby care and personal care products for top brands worldwide. BMSC is centrally located in Dallas, TX and is undergoing a large scale expansion in both capabilities and staff.
The Quality Control Manager is responsible for all activities involving quality assurance and compliance to applicable regulations in the production of personal care and beauy care products. The QC Manager conducts quality audits, reviews/analyzes data and documentation, and determines and enforces – through functional groups – quality. The QC Manager will directly manage the team of QC Supervisors and work directly with production managers to meet and exceed customer quality expectations.
The Quality Manager is also responsible for organizing and promoting companywide quality improvement efforts. They have the authority and responsibility to ensure the requirements of CGMP are effectively implemented and maintained.
- Manage team to meet and exceed quotas developed by scheduling.
- Ensure Standard Operating Procedures are followed to meet and exceed quality standards set forth in product specifications.
- Ensure a high level of internal and external customer service. Investigate and correct production issues prior to releasing the product to the market.
- Supervise employees engaged in inspection and testing activities to ensure high productivity and high technical integrity.
- Develop and analyze statistical data and product specifications to determine standards and to establish quality and reliability expectancy of finished products.
- Formulate, document and maintain quality control standards and on-going quality control objectives.
- Coordinate objectives with production procedures in cooperation with other plant managers to maximize product reliability and minimize costs.
- Create, document and implement inspection criteria and procedures.
- Provide, and oversee, inspection activity for product throughout production cycle.
- Apply total quality management tools and approaches to analytical and reporting processes.
- Roles and responsibilities for this position will change and increase as the needs of the customer change, and as the company grows and expands.
Beauty Manufacturing Solutions Corp. - 22 months ago
BMSC is committed to manufacturing personal care products of the highest quality that promote better living. We strive for continuous...