Complete Building Services is seeking an experienced Quality Control Manager (Inspector) with a Certified Quality Improvement Associate (CQIA) designation from the American Society for Quality (ASQ) and at least three years of recent experience managing a quality control program and performing inspections for a large commercial facility under a facilities management contract (CFM).
Complete Building Services (CBS) is a Washington DC-based facilities management and maintenance company providing operations, maintenance and repair of world-class facilities. Our clients in the government, commercial and institutional sectors are able to focus on their customers because CBS focuses on solving all of their facilities operations needs.
Candidates must possess at least one of the following:
Candidates must have knowledge of building operating systems, architectural/structural elements, landscaping and custodial services.
- Quality Improvement Associate from the American Society for Quality
- USACE Quality Control Certification
- ISO 9001: QMS Lead Auditor
- QA and QC training from Army Corp of Engineering
- United States Army Corps of Engineers Certification in Construction Management
- United States Navy Quality Control Training Program