Elevator Controls Corporation is a well-established engineering and manufacturing firm in operation for over 25 years. Our company is dedicated to manufacturing complex vertical transportation control systems that combine engineering expertise, design innovation, cutting-edge technology and years of experience. The experienced, energetic and motivated Quality Control Manager will have extensive electrical knowledge with strengths in quality control planning, policy/procedure development and on-going auditing and documentation of quality issues and corrective actions.
Our Quality Control Manager is responsible for maintaining the quality and reliability of products and services. They may set up and perform testing on materials, parts or finished products to measure product performance under a variety of conditions. This role will work with internal staff to train and develop the team’s skills and will work with external customers and suppliers to analyze quality issues. The QC Manager is responsible for compliance and certification with regulatory agencies.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure ongoing product, services and operations quality and workflow. Support legacy products as well as latest R&D designs.
- Supervise all quality control tasks and auditing functions.
- Quality policy/procedures planning, development, implementation, maintenance and associated paperwork and administration.
- Development and implementation of failure corrective action procedures and corrective measures of defects.
- Complete test and certification process with regulatory agencies (i.e. TSSA & CSA).
- Quality records, documentation and distribution.
- Statistical analysis.
- Staff educating/training on quality control and quality procedures, distribution of procedures and documentation.
- Primary contact for customer complaints. Document, analyze and trend customer complaints. Determine root causes and work in conjunction with Engineering and Production to successfully resolve issues.
- Development and implementation for standards for Engineering, R&D, Production.
Qualified applications should send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or related field.
- Five years of progressively responsible experience (manufacturing preferred).
- Hands-on knowledge of all quality control functions and implementation.
- Advanced spreadsheet and analytical skills, data base knowledge/development and general computer literacy.
- Strong communication skills – this role will be a key point of contact with internal resources and external vendors/customers.
- Experience in development, documenting and implementation of quality control procedure and policy.
- Can do attitude, willingness to work on production floor and effectively do what it takes to ensure quality of products, services and operations in general.
- Elevator experience is a plus.
Elevator Controls Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity.
SacramentoJobs - 2 years ago