GENCO a global third party Logistics Company is currently looking for a Quality Control Manager for a Logistics Contract located in Northwestern Florida.
The Quality Control Manager provides value by safeguarding clients and GENCO assets.
TASK DETAILS/ ORGANIZATIONAL CONTROLS/ RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Implementing the modified GENCO Quality Control Plan and Customer Satisfaction Plan
- Ensuring compliance with GENCO’s Environmental, Health, and Safety Plan at all Sites.
- Performing site assistance and training visits to all Sites. Conducting unannounced QC/CSP, safety, and environmental inspections.
- Responsible for designing and implementing procedures to assure compliance with regulations including but not limited to:
- Buildings and grounds access, safety and security
- Material handling, storage, recycling, transport and related matters
- Safety inspections and training
- Accident reporting and follow-up
- Vehicle and equipment safety
- Information systems security and certifications
- Surge, Sustainment, and Disaster Recovery Plan (SSDRP)
- Transition Plan
- Environmental, Health, and Safety Plan
- Ensuring background checks are completed on all facility personnel
- Maintaining cooperative relationship with facility and Corporate management, front line teammates, and NAS PAX RIVER Government employees
- Trained, certified and demonstrates an understanding of the following topics: Antiterrorism; Handling of Classified Material; GENCO Safety Program; GENCO Quality Control Program; Information Assurance Training; Terminal Area Security Officer Training; Site OSHA/RCRA Requirements, Site Hazardous Material and Hazardous Waste Requirements, Water/Waste Water Treatment Requirements, GENCO Surge, Sustainment; and Disaster Recovery Plan (SSDRP); GENCO Transition Plan; GENCO Environmental, Health, and Safety Plan
REQUIREMENTS/ SPECIAL SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES
- A BA/BS degree in Logistics/Industrial Engineer or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Three (3) years experience implementing and managing Quality Assurance programs. Preferably in a logistic environment
- Proven track record of successful government contracting experience
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize
- Knowledge of and experience with statistical techniques
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of GENCO’s software systems or related experience is essential
Distribution/Return Center Operations Management
GENCO - 2 years ago
Generations of businesses in need of third-party logistics have deferred to GENCO Distribution System. Founded in 1898, the company, also...