Quality Control Manager
is no greater calling or opportunity for a fluid management company
than today’s challenge – helping customers protect people, the
environment and our natural resources. Together we are implementing
technologies that purify and conserve water, consume less energy, make
alternative energy sources possible and practical, advance medicine and
minimize emissions and waste. Our collective efforts are enabling a
greener more sustainable future.
Pall is a Fortune 1000 materials
science and engineering company with the broadest filtration, separation
and purification capabilities in the world. Our process and product
enabling technologies help our customers make good products better,
safer and even possible. We provide innovative products to customers in
health care, biotechnology, pharmaceutical, semiconductor, municipal
drinking water, aerospace and industrial manufacturing markets.
Headquartered in Long Island, NY, Pall has operations in every major country.
Quality Control Manager - New Port Richey, FL
Quality Control Manager is responsible to manage the Quality Assurance
Department, manage inspection (in-coming/in process/final product) and
calibration, report Quality Metrics, control and leverage the
Statistical Process Control program, develop and analyze statistical
data and product specifications to determine standards and establish
proposed quality and reliability expectancy for finished products and
ensure adequate quality training is provided to employees.
Implement and maintain Quality System in accordance with ISO 9001,
AS9000, and other programs required by government/FAA/customers.
2. Implement and maintain FAA Repair Station procedures and programs.
3. Implement, leverage and maintain Statistical Process Techniques necessary for Process Control.
4. Plan and coordinate Quality Control Program designed to ensure continuous production consistent with established standards.
5. Lead Quality Engineering and Quality Control activities.
6. Develop and implement Quality training program for employees.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical, Electrical, or Industrial Engineering
Minimum of seven years Quality Assurance experience in the
Aerospace/Defense industry with management and/or supervisory
• Demonstrated experience with comprehensive inspection
and calibration program development and implementation leveraging
Statistical Process Control.
• Proven experience with Quality Standards AS9100, ISO 9001 and Quality Metrics.
• Experience with cross functional working in a manufacturing facility.
• Lean manufacturing including Lean tools preferred.
• Repair and overhaul experience preferred.
offer competitive compensation, a comprehensive array of benefits, and
the opportunity to work with a dynamic team of professionals.
To apply for this position please visit our site at www.pall.com and go to the careers section.
The tracking code for this is HL-121121105919
Pall is an Equal Opportunity Employer.