Responsibility for the Contractor's Quality Management (QM) program and assure that subcontractors implement a QM program, which meets the requirements of this contract. This individual shall independently administer the Contractor's QM program and report directly to the Contractor's corporate management.
Principle Job Duties & Responsibilities:
• Full authority to coordinate the rework of non-conforming work and have full responsibility for assuring performance objectives and standards identified in this contract are met.
• Under general supervision, applies intensive and diversified knowledge of quality assurance principles and practices to a broad range of project assignments.
• Plans and executes a wide variety of technical and administrative assignments and effectively interacts with others.
• Effectively communicates with department and project personnel regarding quality assurance policies and procedures.
• Uses progressive work and educational to increase knowledge and improve expertise.
• Assists in the preparation of project audit schedules, discipline activity plans for the QA function, and audit reports (internal and external), noting nonconformances and verifying effective corrective actions.
• Assists the Project Manager in developing an orientation program to ensure that the project teams Maintains the Quality Control Plan.
• Monitors Quality Metrics to ensure quality levels maintained
• Acts as a quality auditor and may follow up on audit findings and corrective actions.
• Assesses the ability of the suppliers to meet the quality requirements of the project.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
Position is contingent upon contract award. ManTech values the contributions of a diverse and inclusive workforce and is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
Requires Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, and two to four years of related experience.
• Minimum of 7 years of related quality control experience. Army work experience preferred.
• Excellent leadership and decision-making skills.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Good computer and software skills to include the use of word processing and email as well as the use of spreadsheets and electronic presentations.
• Ability to attend to detail and work in a time-conscious and time-effective manner.
• Prior military and/or contingency operations experience preferred.
Must possess or be able to obtain a Secret level Security Clearance and possess a valid driver’s license.
Years of Experience